View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 09:50 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

I can tell this was before UNF started mixing his stuff lol.

The beat is not my cup of tea. real synthed and mad basic, drones on a bit.

Hook was okay, damn UNF your mic whines like a bitch. damn man, I dunon if I'm just that tired or wtf but your vocalsa sound liek they're not in time with the beat. Like..they're on beat, but don't match up to the start and ends of the bars missing the snare points and so on the whole way through.

Second verse, pretty good qual, damn man, your vocals sound liek UNF's where it sounds like they aren't in time with the beat. The lyrics work, but there's some scrunched together sylables here and there. A droning beat liek this makes it sound like both you guys are on the verse of holding hands and jumping off a bridge somewhere, which, to say the least is depressing

Honestly man, personally, I think you guys should lay these vocals over another beat, because this one isn't doin it for me at all. The bassline is mega faint as it is so even hearing the 'beat' and following it is hard as it is.

Real talk as always.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote