View Single Post
Old 04-01-06, 02:46 PM   #24
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Wow...

For one it says what do you hate about women? Not what do you hate about bitches, excuse my language. But everybody got their faults, why list them? And if y'all think y'all got a good grasp on what females do that irritate you, think about the tables turned.

1 - I hate getting stopped by men that are 30+ in age that act like they just realized that I'm only 19.
2 - I hate when niggas lie, just like niggas hate when females lie.
3 - I hate when a nigga cheat on you but be the one calling you 24/7.
4 - I hate when dude's act like your body is all that exists. So when he get turned down, he wanna scream you ain't all that anyway to protect his ego or something.
5 - I hate when niggas front about what they "have". If what you packing is all you bringing to the table, then you get the boot before you get in.
6 - BONUS: For MANY - Their age goes up before their maturity level does.

But there are things that I like about men:
1 - Comfort, I would never turn to a female for the comfort I can get from a male. Something about their build that protects you and make you warm is nice.
2 - There ARE good ones out there, but a lot get treated wrong.
3 - Usually have a high confidence level (and competitiveness) that he'll take care of you better than any other dude out there and everything will be alright.
4 - Show that they need guidance (or get put in their place time to time).
5 - There's so much more that are positives than negatives which I don't feel like getting into (same with females whether y'all admit it or not).