View Single Post
Old 04-07-06, 05:50 AM   #15
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

Ummmmmmmm..........no

we went to war cause saddam was beileved to have WMD's(which he did!)..........

and if he had WMD's.........he could have given them to al queda...........which has been proven to have been in conversation with saddam.......I'll find the reports if u want them!

and in a war on terrorism all u have is .....rumors and speculation.......and i dont wanna watch 3000 more of my fellow americans die........for some islamofacist point...........

IE....why america hasnt been attacked again........and yall are just getting blown up all over everywhere on your own land in europe....cause your too scared to pull the trigga.......

and NEWS FLASH!........I dont care if 3/3 of the world hates me..........

yall are the ones that cant protect yourself..........and your european union is going broke.........and will soon ask the U.S. for help.......and we will help u cuz were such "ASSHOLES"....................

oh and in WW2 before we got into it.....we sent you new tanks, planes, ammunition, uniforms, food, and everything under the damn sun.....................untill pearl harbor.........when we said fuck this......and won the war for you!........cuz hitler was kicking your ASS!

werd!