View Single Post
Old 04-12-06, 11:39 AM   #13
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

the difference between movie stars doing it and rappers doing it, is you know movies are fake and it's all props...when a rapper does it and claims that's how they really live, you don't know it's just a "persona" being sold to you, the public...that's the difference right there...rappers careers are based on them being "real" so they will never admit that it's just a persona and not who they really are...but an actor plays a different role in every movie
therefore, you can't judge them on the same level, at all

and no, this won't ever stop...sex sells, so guns and violence...the industry is all about money, they don't care what happens to who their music inlfluences, if it influenced you, that means you've probably bought the album, which is a big plus for them...the record label doesn't fcare about the rapper or the general audiance...but hey, as long as they're buying, nothing else matters in the big picture and grand scheme of things

in other words, stop buying this crap ass "bang bang shoot 'em up, I got whips and chains like a dominatrix" rap and the labels will be forced to change what they put out...they only supply what the public demands, demand something different and stop buying this CRAP and they'll give us better artists with more to say besides, how to get a bitch to suck your dick, how to sell and or process a drug, and how to cock a got damn gun

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote