View Single Post
Old 04-12-06, 01:49 PM   #14
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

never have i ever heard a kid say music influenced them. Because i see Fabolous with diamonds on his neck. doesn't mean im going to buy a 50,000 chain. you know. It's more of a common sense thing. You can't blaim the stupid mistakes humans do on Rap. Rapping is only verbal and we do have the freedom of speach. but how can a stranger you've only heard about in songs make you kill someone or do drugs?

right, it cant

and the reason why I myself and rappers brag about jewelery and shit is because shit i never had that before and its more of a blessing naww meanz. how many people you see rockin 100,000 grand on their neck? right so it's more of a "yeah i'm making money, im successful" then..."fuck you, im rich, your not" you know what i mean so really you can't say rappers bring you down. and about the drugs and violence. yo that really happened.

picture it like this. Your living in the hood. all your homies get shot you have no dad and you have to rob to survive a day. wouldn't you think once your famous you would want the whole world to know what you've been through. and what the system have done to us. poverty and less fortunate characters. it's more of. HEY i made it through hell this is what i had to go through to get here. then..."yeah i;ll kill you because im from the hood"

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote