View Single Post
Old 04-12-06, 10:44 PM   #318
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
WHOA LK, you on a trip talking bout how IDH used to look, jo you need to calm down a bit your old pic isn't great...

yeah i know u n her became net buddies after i dissed the both of u rofl

Back in the day, you said that I daughter Hoz don't look human, and like Lil' Wayne

i said a whole lot more than that rofl
but she said you look like you got drug down the yellow brick road, and got Mr. Potato Head lips... which I found what she said much funnier.

nothin that bitch can say can compare to the fact that she denied it when i posted up her own pictures...SHE SAID THEY WERENT HER....ROFL..now,denyin ur own damn picture is as bad as it gets.....even SHE knew she ugly as fuck......c'mon now

Hold up, yes here it is, still in photobucket from 2 years ago when i first got into beef with you. How you clowning people but your old pics aren't better. My older pics suck but that don't mean I'm hideous. Same goes for IDH one bad pic don't make someone ugly. Same for any human being.This was you 2 years ago. Now I think you'd agree that this wasn't your best shot either.

yo stalker rofl,I dont even have that pic rofl@u keepin my pic for 2 yrs..btw,that pic is from like 4-5 yrs ago....i POSTED it liek 2 yrs ago not took it then...how bout,instead of postin MY old pics ....u post YOUR old pic....n i daughter hoz's........................
u know u had some dishrag rapped around ur head lookin like aunt jamima...rofl
not to mention,ur complexion is blotchy n u had black shit stain lookin things around ur lips.....thats why u been postin "dark" pictures,in every one of ur new pics u sittin in the dark n blamin the cam....nah..u wouldnt dare step into the light n take a picture with ur doo doo mouth haha fuck outta here
u may look better than IDH but that aint sayin much......

Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote