Thread: The Q...
View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 12:10 AM   #30
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Wait, I'm following you around in threads? There is basically nothing else to do then go into any threads around here, which mostly concern you and your stupid groupie because pretty much nobody but a few stupid kids like you...you think I'd bother fucking following you around RV? I have no car, there is no one remotely cool around here, I'm not going on vacation anywhere, and it's the middle of the night...it's get on the computer and skim through a forum, read, or watch a movie...

I have no like for you, and I've show little beef toward you, and I sure as fuck am not attracted to you and I'm smart enough to --- this is directed at the stupid groupie --- know if, even if someone is attractive, if they're married, fuck off...ayo, I have no reason to follow you so how about you keep ranting on about the old RV and about Q somewhere else? Don't even try to act like I'm following you around because we've been in, what, two threads that we've actually talked to each other in?

...one,the comment i made wasnt directed at u,but u didnt hesitate to take it upon urself to reply..not to mention YOU were in a thread made to me in mugshots before I even saw it rofl ...fuck outta here
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote