View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 09:06 AM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

man...fuck this bitch

lol...seriously tho

Cho is a grown ass man and doesn't neet me to defend him. But, he does not have a "drug" problem. Sure, bro man likes to have some beers, but who doesn't?

2nd off...WAAA WAA WAA "Q met cho"

Ya dumb bitch..YES he met me...and ur point is?

Cho is a heterosexual male who's secure enough to chill with a dude who RAPS, that happens to be gay.

YOu jealous Cho doesn't wanna meet your fat disgusting ass like you tricked Ackwords into?

I can see it now.

"Baby, I'm 36, 24, 36" lookin like "J-lo"

When he got to your crib, you were morelike 24, 56, 83 lookin like J-lo after quintuplets.

Bitch please...He fucked u anyway cuz, like any dude would, be pissed after drivin so far to meet yo busted ass.

You got preganant. You told him about it. And, now, he only deals with your deranged ass cuz of that baby. Trust me, that child WILL have issues growin up, just like his miserable momma.

You are a hater.PERIOD.point blank..CASE CLOSED.

The dudes who are "riding you" are pointless too because this is a RAP SITE, and they're defending what? Your looks?

MAKONAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAYAYGHAAU LMAO

pssf...They aren't defending your raps cuz yoiu have none.

So, that begs the question: "What the fuck are they defending?"

YOu honor?

Bitch please...
You're the most disrespectful hag on this site. You hate on every damn thing from what I wear, to Apexx's car, to Cho's son, to Madam Merks looks, to peoples audios, to where people live, to what people do.

WTF is next bitch? You gonna start hating on people's grandfathers too?

Take some advice. Seek help. Being a nasty deranged bitch is only a sign of self esteem that's so low, you need an archaeological dig to find it.

Fuck a LK

nuff said
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote