View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 09:12 AM   #45
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL-usion
look i aint got nuthin against u i mean i see ur point i aint gon be ignorant bout my race just cuz i am white but it really dont matter who put the crack and shit inta the hood, if people wanna complain that we bringing it into the hood and ruinin ya'll lifes maybe people should stop dealing it after all it takes a person ta sell it, it aint gon sell itself so if anything stop selling it and u can stop complaining, but overall im just sayin not every white man is bad and is always out ta get the black man, just try ta keep that in mind, feel what im sayin?

Stop selling it? How would you support your family? how would you eat? how would you buy what you need to survive especially in that environment. The people imported crack to the ghetto with intentions to harm the poor. By crack coming into the hood. They see that as the only way to get out of the hoood is by Illegally selling drugs. Then they get caught, go away for years and thats another less black man on the streets. Either that or they kill themselves over it. naww mean

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote