View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 11:21 AM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

ehhh...I dunno how accurate this "info" is, but someone IM'ed me last night with it...I dun care tho...jus thought it was interesting that someone would go out of their way to tell me all this about LK.

pinoyprince90210: ive been telling folk from your site about kitten....me and her go way back son
pinoyprince90210: she is 28 and is from canada
Five Source Ent: ok
Five Source Ent: and
pinoyprince90210: not the east coast....she was born raised and still lives in toronto
Five Source Ent: and who are you
pinoyprince90210: she aint marry to awkwards....i used to post with the both of them on an old board
Five Source Ent: wut board
pinoyprince90210: they have met 2 or three time in real life and she still lives at home wiht her mom
pinoyprince90210: he lives on the west coast and she and the baby live with her moms
Five Source Ent: ok
pinoyprince90210: she has never been to new york or any place on teh east coast. She a maple leaf.
Five Source Ent: aiight...and ur tellin me all this because...
pinoyprince90210: Someone told me about her posting and ruining another board and i had to read it for myself. She used to do this same shit 4-5 years ago...can't believe she still does it actually.
pinoyprince90210: cause I don't like her
pinoyprince90210: And you seem to be the main one with a problem with her
pinoyprince90210: so I am jsut giving you some dirt that I am sure she hiding from people
Five Source Ent: aiight
Five Source Ent: but...of course she's so deranged she'll have an "answer" for all these charges