View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 04:09 PM   #36
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Guys and girls CAN be friends without anything going on. Little boys want to get into female's pants just because they look good. Real men know hold to control themselves and show they can hold a conversation without trying to seduce you or using a helping hand to reel you into their little fantasy world.

When some of you get out of the stage of sex being the best thing in the world, maybe y'all will find a female companion that MAY be cute in your opinion nice body and all but you can be satisfied JUST talking to her or being around her without anything physical thing going on.

My best friend is good-looking but he's more like a brother to me, and he say I look cute but I won't date him. And neither would he date me. We been friends since middle school, so that's about 6-7 years now. We give each other advice on relationships and he hooked me up with his cousin before. So NOT EVERY MAN FRIEND is gonna try to get in your pants.

high percent will tho. and it's not only guys who could be the one's wanting more, it can be girls too.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote