View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 08:11 PM   #384
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...not that i give two shits,but this isnt the poem i was speakin of AT ALL....nice try takin out a couple of lines (about ur dad n uncle) from the poem i spoke of n blending it with another....dude who gives a shit.....its just sad that u deny shit u do on the internet man....the poem i spoke about started off with u talkin about gettin clowned in school,n how u had no friends n somewhere in the middle or towards the end u were talkin about ur dad n uncle....u also spoke of ur mother or grandmother or some shit in there i remember clearly....it wasnt no prostitue story endin with u dyin,i remember the feedback n shit dont front.........
like i said i dont give a shit if it happened or not,but dont come here denyin postin it up thats just fuckin retarded.....almost as retarded as denyin ur own pics.............................................. .....

FIRST of all i've never spoken of my Dad or uncle in the same poem because i was never around my dad and uncle growing up.get your facts str8. im so delighted to know you study me tho. its cute. your my groupie
lmfao broad dont try and deny that its not the same poem now that you've been proven to be a twisted lying ass bitch. you know damn well thats the same poem. and i'll Go to RB and get the link for the poems i posted up on there actually..please..just stop your attempts..nobody likes you. your ugly as dirt in the crack of a fat ladies ass. so just leave it alone ma . You've been clowned more than anyone i even know to hit this board. and that is sad.

see ya round lard face