View Single Post
Old 04-13-06, 10:28 PM   #1
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Mtv list of greatest mcs(i think its bull shit)

IP:

here is what they choose

1.Jay-z
2.tupac
3.biggie
4.Rakim
5.naS
6.krs-sone
7.big daddy kane
8.Ice cube
9.eminem
10.ll cool j

here is my choices i am basing my thought on 75% lyrism and 25% on impacti will and on classic album also explain why

1.naS- he does it all i mean arguably one of the greatest records ever with illmatic as well "as it was written" another classic he also scored with stillmatic and godson 4 clasic albums under his belt check any other mc the dont come that
close most release 1, other release 2 he also in my opinion is the second best storytelling mc

2.rakim -3 classic album he change the game like no other mc with the internal rhyme the first real captivating mc

3.tupac- the most impactful mc of alltime he touched so many people best presence on the mic while his lyrics wernt as good as some other mc he made up with his emotion

4.biggie- 2 albums both classics lot of mcs do this and fall off that is the only question i have for big but you cant deny his delivery it was some catchy ass shit man

5. slick rick - the guy change the game just as much as rakim
he told a story "the great adventures of slick rick " you will find story telling at its best that alone earns him his props

6.krs-one-brought the punchlines and metaphors to the table
that alone krs is deem the king of the methaphor change the game with criminal minded

7. jay-z you know who he is his name speaks for itself he is a realy overrated mc
i mean reasonable doubt and the blueprint 2 classic out of 12 or how many albums he put out

8. ghostface killah -he is called ironman for a reason he has never fallen off
just look all his records could be considered classics all 4

9.kool G rap change the game increadible paved the way for lots of mc he gave swagger to the game

10. big pun- other than naS i think big pun is the greatest lyricst but he didnt have much impact to the game he had a ridculous flow its what a rapper dreams his flow would sound like classic album with capital punshiment