View Single Post
Old 04-15-06, 03:01 AM   #183
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
teru..i aint even gonna quote that 10 page letter u wrote to me
but,i've never made up any lies about anyone.........
u need to come with specifics if u gonna call me a liar.....

bla bla bla...i'm far from a bad person,i think its hilarious clownin ppl...n ppl find it funny as long as its not directed at them....of course there are always some righteous ones,and dickriders, but...i've been told over n over n over n over by everyone i know,that i'm the funniest girl they know.....n i'm confident else i wouldnt post my pics up on a site where noone likes me.......no matter what i looked like,ppl would talk shit cuz i've dissed 4903294032902 over the last 2 yrs since i've been on......
...and,in case u havent noticed,this site is filled with dickriders....again,i think i'll go by how ppl say in real life when they see me as opposed to a netboard where i'm not liked

oh i'm soooo lucky,let em do whatever they want to my pic i dont give a shit......i'm sure i can do something much funnier

bla bla bla...u could have saved a whole lotta time,n postin back n forth, if u had just posted up that pic sooner.......u sure u not jewish? lol just messin with u,i see the italian nose.........holla

Even though I told you I wasnt asian a million times, you pushed that shit like it was fact. I guess over the internet you cant really detect sincerity, but still.. me lying about something like that would just be stupid.

Everyone was D/Ring you until you came back and everyone started hating you AFTER you posted those pics... When you were on here a long time ago, most people thought you were dope. Even if they didnt theyd say "well she sucked at rapping, but she was good at beefing." Then you came back and literally started hating on almost everyone, naturally everyone had beef with you from then on.

Well whatever, I guess you should just listen to your real life. i'd probably do the same. But your humor doesnt really appeal to me.

Aaanyway, I think I just figured you out. So do what you do ... but you'll probably get banned sooner or later from everyone complaining to strobe -_-