View Single Post
Old 04-15-06, 06:06 AM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
yea..i don't pitty ppl who kill themselfs man....especialy talentless fat obnoxious fucks like him

i respect that...

personally i think bizzares in a place in the game that's too good for him people here with more skill should be where he is but it's jus the way the world works he talks about peverting things that cause controversey hence cause big record sales...coz lets face it we all like a bit of D12 and we all say Bizzare is the weakest

BUT

we all like his parts where he's talkin weird wacky rapin women in Norman Bates suits type shit though...

he's style ain't generic...it's "originalish" but other rappers like eminem deliver stuff like he does...but 20000000000000x better

he's a dumbed down Slim Shady persona

but ye suicide is a cheap way out and if it's over the death of Proof i know Proof would be pissed @ Biz for doing that but you gotta ask yourself if this is true...why over Proof and not Bugz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote