View Single Post
Old 04-15-06, 06:20 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...D.P...
yeh i hear you but he probably won't get charged for murder cos it says there that it is within michigan law to lethally wound someone in defence of yourself or another person, if their life is threatened

proof shooting the man's cousin was easily considered a potentially fatal attack so the man was well within his legal rights to kill proof

but as i said

someone probably will kill the guy though just because of who Proof was

^ this will prolly be the case...

if thats the case then like it or not but Etheridge was within his rights...and thats being real...if Proof was gonna kill a man and that looks to be the case when you shoot someone in the head then ye it'll be self-defence and really Proof was stupid to fire the first shot...but his street reputation blinds our perception on people of his stature and there will be people who will jus look @ it as if to say proof dead + person who killed him = revenge...

what if it was the other way round and Proof lived and killed Bender...then we'd all be like YEAH PROOFS REAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote