View Single Post
Old 04-16-06, 03:29 AM   #21
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piztol Pete
50's a fake ass industry gangsta i hate his ass

I used to say the same thing. But now I support 50 Cent. Who cares if he never got shot, or is a snitch...you still gotta admit that 50 is one of the smartest rappers in the game right now. He's a business man and he's all about money. I mean....c'mon now, 50 hasn't even been in the game for 4 years, and already he is one of the top 5 wealthiest rappers (all facts). He makes the right move, and everyone that stands next to 50 is glowing right now. Take Young Buck for example. Nobody even knew he was a Hot Boy in Cash Money, yet alone listen to his lyrics, now he is a well-known rapper. Take Mobb Deep as another example, everyone thought their career's were over, but 50 brought them back to life, and now they have one of their best singles out since Quiet Storm (Put Em In Their Place)...50 is a business man, and I respect that. His video game is successful, his movie is successful, his record company is successful, his clothing line is successful, his water is successful, and hate it or love...tha man's music is successful. You can't knock the hustle. I'm getting tired of all these, "I hate 50...he's a bad rapper", because obviously the dude is doing something, if his album continue's to sale.