View Single Post
Old 04-16-06, 08:23 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
q ... i know its your time of the months i will stop bustin your balls man so you dont have a fuckin fit..... you can hate on me all you want ... it just goes to show where the narrow mind is .. do you know what a joke is q... do you ... well i suggest you learn how to take one... ok ... pal... just so you know where i am coming from ... alright... what did i just get down saying in citcom... its a fuckin web forum ... you act like this is the only life you have.. and if it is... which it seems to be...well i feel sorry for you ...dude on the real.. check where your heads at.... seriously...

I can take a joke. I just don't find YOU funny. And, talking to me on AIM is not a web forum. So, stop down playing your ignorance. Bust my balls? sure...ok...You're acting like a god damn schizo...with MPD...

Your problem is, you don't know what to say out your mouth, or when to say it. Do you bro...you play the role of asshole too well. Like I said, take anything else you have to say to me to AUDIO, where I will KINDLY hand you your ass.

I'm not cool with people who have to talk down to you to make themselves feel superior.

WOW..."happy easter"...

^^Real DAMAGING on my part. All your narrow minded ass had to say was, "aiight"...or "ok"...or "haa, coo, even though I don't celevbrate it."

U tryna lecture my ass when that's not called for...

Bro, I am not impressed by your so-called intellect...SAve that shit for someone esle.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote