View Single Post
Old 04-16-06, 11:50 PM   #469
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...dude,i'd worry about combin and cutting my hair before i worried about someone on a rapboard.....n ur filed down beaver teeth rofl......n the fact that myheritage.com 's face recognition showed u as an ellen degeneres look alike rofl.......

I'd worry about how you're a 3.8 on hotornot.com after like 400 something votes. And how i'm 8.8. Want me to show you?

Not to mention that you have like 50 pages of people just calling you ugly in this thread, and the thread that Kings made, who have never seen you before.

Look, you're ugly, you're wack, your man has one ugly bitch. You suck at life, so keep coming on a rapboard the you DON'T RAP ON just to get kicks out of insulting people cuz you find it so hilarious. One day you'll realise how immature, pathetic, and self concious you are. Actually, scratch that, you'll prolly stay ignorant for the rest of your life.

Now that I think of it, it dosn't even give me the "last laugh" anymore. It's actually rather pathetic. Like, I seriously pitty you, and you don't even realise.

K, bye bye, have a horrible life now.