View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 12:45 AM   #471
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Rofl, I don't give a fuck about Chrit, you really think he has anything to do with this. Fuck Chrit. Mimesis? He just said you were wack and anyone would beat you now that you don't have any d/r, and I agreed, cuz f'real, it's the truth. I beat SPuL before, 5-2. No comment on KORV3.

Bitch, look, why you even gonna bring up text battling when you too scared to even battle me. Ya, that's right, dumb bitch.

Check, I didn't have to vote on it myself, or yours, I didn't have to send any links, what would that prove to me? I wanted to see, honestly, how ugly random people thought you were. It's been those ranks since 2 weeks back, and I never told you about it. If you got ranked hot, you'd never know, get it? So I decided, to just leave it, and let random people vote on it to prove a point, not to you, to myself. That you're ugly, and yes, I got good taste. See, I knew everyone would find you an ugly bitch too.

And, ya, i'm a nerd in highschool . Holy shit, I go to Phoenix ALTERNATIVE. Do you know what Alternative highschool is? It's where all the kids who were too bussy partying to study go. Along with drug addicts, juvenile delinquents, and learning disabled kids. I already been kicked out of there once before for a whole semester. I'm far from being a nerd, or a kid who gets clowned. Like I said, I never make assumptions about your life, having to do that to insult someone is pathetic. Maybe that's why you do it. Look, I got mad friends, like I said, I hit mad parties, I hit mad clubs, I hit mad bitches. Rofl @ you prolly never been to prom and are still in highschool. No shit, i'm in grade 10.

And ya, I don't let many people know I rap, those who do know, know i'm dope. I got some blank friends, they know I rap, some laugh, some it's cool with, all of them, well mostly all of them, know that i'm dope though. Some black kids in my school laugh when they see my rap. Shit, s'all good, I laugh when I see them rap, cuz they're wack as fuck.

You're pretty stereotypical, I bet you think only black people should rap huh? Like, all black kids will laugh at anyone who tries to rap, just cuz they aint black. Rofl, right, I don't even dress like a rapper. Maybe you should get to know more black people.