View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 02:09 AM   #28
mind_immortal
Flyweight

IP:

q ... you wanna know about my jail house shit .. i was a cool dude up in there ..but the way you are actin now ..if you woulda been actin like that in the joint i woulda had you fuckin cleanin my cell...the fuck outta here...bitch... you done lost your fuckin mind... you might be nicer on the mic... but i think its plain to see who has some anger management issues ... again... ive been spittin for about two and a half months ... you.. what ... five years ..and still havent amounted to shit...sure you got nice flow.. i will say that... but you have a weak mind... you cant even control yourself ... i bet you start shaking when you read this because you know i am right ... start cussin.. then go an pray to some figment of your fuckin deluded imagination...to absolve your sins, you can make hate tracks on me all you want .. i think its funny and i dont mind the publicity... sucker... and i was promoting you too... well thats come to and end .. and the people around here think your dope too... well you fuct that up.. sorry about your luck.... i'm laughin at you dude...i'm laughin at you dude!..oh and i never asked to be OYD...i was invited...

Ripperz -And- WriterZ