View Single Post
Old 04-17-06, 10:02 AM   #37
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
you can try to take jabs at me all you want .. q .. all that needs to be said is go check out the sound click... www.soundclick.com search cho kahn miwang.... if anyone wants to hear about my life and my philosophies then they can listen to them there... and if anyone asks i tell... and i usually tell before they ask .. you cant hurt me... seriously .. start with the track .. beginning and end ... if you want to know how i used to live... but remember this.. . its not where youre from ... its where youre at.... and i am getting better with each track... and i am not afraid of you or any song you can come up with ... so bring it ...bitch...dont forget to listen to i see the light as well....!!!

umm...WTF was all that jibberish you typed in the previous posts?...pssf...= waste of time...No one is reading that...

Jabs at you? HA...I scoff at you...I'm not taking jabs at you son, I'm correcting your ignorance as it pertains to me...

Your life?...I don't care about your life. try someone else...

I had no problem with you until you turned into a raging asshole...

Afraid of me? Oh don't be afraid of me son...Be afraid of the one who has the power to take your life and then your soul.

I laugh at myself because I thought OYD and all that bullshit was "cool"...like, "oh, we're a family"...pssf...

...I laugh because I let myself get pissed off because of the dumb shit you said...YOU joke around like that...I don't son...There are just some things I don't compromise on...And, my faith is surely one of them.

What else?

Ha...sure...lemme divulge that so you can continue to be a prick.

Have a nice life

Have a nice death

Q couldn't give two fucks.

bye bye
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote