Thread: Nation of Islam
View Single Post
Old 04-19-06, 12:44 AM   #10
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Your right that bush doesent give a fuck about NOI...

Where your wrong is in condemning the american government making sure the iranians arnt gonna build nuclear warheads.. Becuase like it or not... Its aweful hard to trust ambitious countrys like Iran with the most powerful weapon man has ever invented..

What kind of world would that create for our kids?

The spread of nuclear weapons should ALWAYS be heavily monitored and policed. Because the more countries that are in control of nuclear weapons.. The higher the threat that some ambitious fuckwhit of a smaller government will get trigger happy and spark one of the largest man made disasters of all time.. (nuclear war)

Yeh I agree, there should be no nuclear weapons at all though, but that is too idealistic isn’t it. Its just there way of going about it, i dont feel that attacking them with nuclear weapons is the way to solve it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baghdad
You have never herd louis farakahn talk have you?

You and your assumptions. I have both CD’s were Minister Farrakhan speaks on the War on Terror, Iraq,the Middle East and the Peace Process, Homeland Security,the Patriot Act, the upcoming election and the Black Agenda.

you dont know me, dont act like you do.