View Single Post
Old 04-20-06, 10:01 AM   #1
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

I Was Fucking Wasted!!!!

IP:

Yea, i went to a Frat party last night, and took around 15 shots of spiced rum before we got there. I was still level headed, then one of boys told me to take some vodka shots with him. I ended up hittin 5 shots of 100 Proof vodka, and chased it wit some beer. Next thing I know, I'm takin my last shot (the 5th one), and i decide to sit down. For anyone that's been drunk before, SITTING DOWN IS A VERY BAD IDEA, and since i havent been drunk like this in a long time, i ended up forgetting, lol. I sat down, next thing i know, i'm waking up at 9 o clock in the morning, missed my 8 o clock class, with a trash can filled with my own vomit next to me, and this fucking migrane out this world. This was def. a learning experience, i never saw myself as one of them guys gettin carried to the car cause he didnt have the will to walk, or talk. I know this one man that went to sleep, and ended up throwing up his vomit. THe bad thing was that he slept directly on his back, so he ended up choking on his own vomit and died. For some reason, that thought was in my head the whole entire night. So when ever i threw up, i always made sure my head was to the side. Now i'm headed to the campus clinic to see if i can make up a excuse for my class that i missed. LOL. But yea, i'm not an alcoholic, but i was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overboard last night. Geeze, i need some water.