whilest thats ^ just what that other fag is giving you
you fat prick,this ugly cunt aint even fair fine
but waynes the big W?
..only cause when flipped it resembles his hair line
see son, your a shit kid and now youve been done
fuck the nike tick, you need a check up on your teeth son
im a legend of football so il just be shreddin on wayne
his thighs are so fat...his lap dances WITHOUT gettin paid

Ok overall this is a really hard battle to vote on. I tried breaking it down but it was too even to call so I'm gonna break it down this way. But congrats guys, this was a dope battle. Celeb pic battles are really easy to battle to but you still a really good job. Good job guys.

Kempo MRK: You really impressed me with your verse. I mean your wording was generally good and the wit was all there and you utelized personals really well. The Mutton chops was arguably the best line of the battle. It was dope as fuck and had me laughing like a hyena on morphene lol. The Swede line was nice too, but maybe could have been worded better. It was still solid though. The Rebecca Loos line was really creative but not harsh as she IS fit as fuck and any man would shag her silly. The Becks and Sky Rocket lines were both nice and the cruise line was solid. I liked the Man U wack line, lol it was a bit obvious but you flipped it really well. I didn't like the daubs screwed up and one sided lines but apart from that your verse was really consistent.

Daubs: You came really nice too man. One of the best I've seen you drop. The only problem is, is that you didn't come as consistent as Kempo. In the middle of your verse you had some weak lines or poorly worded potential good concepts. But your quotables were really nice. Your last two bars were dope as fuck, and the only reason I didn't quote the belly of twenty line was because... well Wayne Rooney is one of the best young players in the world and isn't that fat lol. If it was against Past Tense or someone it would have been dope as hell. The hairline and nike check were really nice, and the head line was flipped really well. If you came just a little more consistent I'd have given you this. The only one I really didn't like at all was the tears line. The free kicks line was too obvious and the shrek line could have been worded a lot. But fair play to you, you made a really good go at this.

Overall: Based on consistency I have to give this to Kempo, but it was a very nice battle and you both pleasantly suprised me. Good job guys.

V/ KempoMRK
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote