View Single Post
Old 04-22-06, 03:34 PM   #11
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

Rush Lingo

"my rhymin is potent, in battles i get the best of a man
So Rell already a bitch, and we know Rexless of a man"

I felt you played yourself up way too much throught your verse and didn't really focus on damaging your opponets. If you really learn how to put together a fitting concept with nice wordplay you'll get somewhere, but till then you'll just be at the bottom level of emcees.

Rexless

"am a leave u 2 blue like crypt signals, when i rap i spit and depict pictures
my rhymes are 3-d, yours lack creativity like stick figures"

Reason I choose this as your best line, was because this was really the only bar in your whole verse where you tried to use both lines to tie in your whole concept. Even with the first part of your first line not really having a meaning...the last part of it plus the second line is what you need to focus on. Do more of your verses in that kinda format. Your concept was decent, but your wording of that punch dropped down the value of it. I saw what you were saying, but if you can express it in a diffrent way but still getting that point across you'll be golden.

So.Rell

"It's Easter Sunday, I got nuffin planned I'll try sumfin new.
Go to Church and pray that some Skill Posseses you Two."

Your verse was filled with so many in correct concepts and fillers that you are just on the same level as the two people you're battling. Your best line wouldn't even meet a mediocore standing in a vet battle. You have a way to go, but you're in the right direction. Let's take your best line for example; decent concept in the second line...but as we know its pretty played, but it stood out in this battle because of how the other verses were. Use that bar I quoted and build of that. Focus on making your entire verse that but bettering your concepts with more personals.

Vote - So.Rell

~R~