Thread: Mimesis
View Single Post
Old 04-23-06, 12:42 AM   #28
Magic5

IP:

Yeah, but it's a little different when he's a mainly audio head and I'm mainly a text head. If he beats me(a text head) in audio. . I won't give a fuck. My self esteem won't be any lower because he beat me in something I never claimed to be good at. Being the faggot that he is, he'll think it's some great accomplishment to beat a text head in audio, but for most people they wouldn't even have made this callout. If you were pissing me off and I made a thread like this, but called you out for a 50 line text battle would you accept? Nah, cause you've never claimed to be good at text battling and you're a primarily audio head. And, if you did accept I would get NO props, respect, or feel any better about myself if I beat you. If you lost you wouldn't give a shit either because the whole site already knows that you don't do it. You've never claimed to be good at it. Like, do you at least see where I'm coming from?

It just seems stupid as all fuck to me. If it'll make him feel better I'll consider doing it, it all just depends on my work schedule this week though.