View Single Post
Old 04-23-06, 06:50 PM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

I thought this was a thread about battling specifically. Well, here's my spin on things:

#1...At the end of the day, this is still a RAP site. Therefore, if people are actively dropping raps and pieces, there shouldn't be an issue.

#2...There are rules to any forum. Everyone here has probably broken one or another at some point. So, if Mods are going to enforce the rules for one, they need to enforce them for all.Period.

#3...The voting system is ridiculous. I remember dropping a good 5 sentences explaining why I voted for someone. They had the vote removed due to, "insufficient explanation." After that, I vowed to never waste my time ever again.

#4...Like MM and you said in the "ban Q" thread, people need to return to the basics--i.e., RAP. Battles are the way we've always handled things on this site. When I first came to RV in 2004, that's all I did was battle because it was fun. Then, for some reason, people stopped battling and it turned into non-stop bitching, babbling, hating, beef, and bullshit. We are all guilty of one or the other at some point.

I'd be willing to be part of a council if it plans to be civil.

Battling should be a top priority on this site again.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote