Thread: Sin Is Sin
View Single Post
Old 04-23-06, 11:33 PM   #1
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Sin Is Sin

IP:

Ok Im not a faggot or anything. But why does everyone think just because the person is gay he cannot be a christian or he goes aginst everything he believes in. Being gay is a sin. And sin is a sin. Just like adultry is sin. Alot of christians have sex before marriage yet they are not bothered by it. Alot of Christian get drunk just for the hell of it but dont get bothered by it. Why do some many Claim Tha Q is going aginst what he beleive in just because he is gay. It's the most aload of bullshit. Im not saying I agree with tha Q's beleif in being gay. But why do so many unbeleivers wish to talk about someones religions saying that they go aginst what the beleive in just because they are something they're religion says it wrong. I Drink, I smoke, I curse, commit violent acts upon my brothers, and have sex outside of marriage all which are sin. But yet im still a christian. Why bag on gay christians when being gay is a sin just like any other sin. Why put sin above another sin when sin is sin. And im not saying it just the site im saying it's everywhere. Plz give me your POV's?

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote