View Single Post
Old 04-27-06, 02:38 AM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Yeah. With my so called mixtape circuit that om tryna upgrade to professional. I sell about 150 to 200 Cd's a month off just one mixtape i make selling them for 5 dollars a peice with 20 tracks on them. And I still only make like from 750 to a 1000 a month for one mixtape. I still make more money off that mixtape if people late wanna buy em thats just what i averagely get from them. Best thing I can tell any one to do is just stay focus and keep rapping and if you wanna sell them sell ya own shit and hustle ya CD hard and have plans in life for other things than rapping. But trust me that money aint shit when you got expenses. Thats gonna be my small income when i get my own place and shit.

~1~

you have a mixtape out? how come I never seen any music on here just text? no pics of covers, nothin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug Life
You dont get shit.

Like i mean shit, all you get is free studio time.

when you seel records later on they take a huge profit from you. how it works.

labels are sorta like loans in a way, get your shit started.

what? free studio time? labels are like loans? sell records and later they take a huge profit from you? lol, I get the feelin you don't know what you're really sayin man lol

That'd be the most backwards label I ever heard of lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote