View Single Post
Old 04-27-06, 03:33 PM   #10
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

law,u really dont need to go out of ur way makin threads biggin up Q's audio...perhaps thats why the battle was closed....i mean the reason was gay,i didnt find that he was askin for votes....but i would agree with him swayin votes.....i mean if his audio is good he doesnt have to go biggin up himself in threads while the voting is going on,he'd stay quiet till after the battle is over n let his audio speak for itself

secondly,mr j posted his lyrics....q didnt.....i asked him numerous times to post his.......did he? no......so from what i can hear ,lyrically q came weak.....i'm familiar with his lyrics in battles n he usually isnt very strong.....
mr j,well he posted his lyrics,n obviously his lyrics were better than his flow.......the only thing that was funny or even considered hard hitting in q's audio is that clip of mr j,which he could have used in a better way if u ask me.......

so flow wise q wins
lyrically mr j

if q was so pround of his lyrics he would have posted them..he knew they were weak....he was relying only on his flow,n j was relying only on his lyrics
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote