View Single Post
Old 04-27-06, 04:21 PM   #6
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

nothing.

vs.

......You wanna battle me? Hold Up, What would "The Carter" do? (3)
OH!! it makes sense now, When he said "Fuck Bitches, Make Money,
.................................................. .....He was talkin bout you!!
.......You reppin "T.I?"..washin his feet is the closest u gettin to "king" (7)
u da fireman? to earn da cheque, a thong and a pole is all u need to bring

this was a weak battle. chris, you had nothing. like, all those punches were TOO simple and they had to real wit to them at all. work on the concepts, try and have new shit. think of fresh material, word them right(set up the first bar to connect with your punchline some how.. it'll make sense and flow better). i ain't tryin to give ya tips like i know everything, but you could do better if you battled some more. kontroverzy, you did straiight. you've been here for a while and it appears that you can think of some decent concepts, you just need to word the properly. i'm not the best with wordin either, but just try and condence your verses. and stop with ".................", and stop centering it and don't do that shit where you have the quote in the middle sayin shit like, "get this kid a doctor, i'm about to send him into convulsions". shit looks mad newb'ish. but you did pretty well. overall, weak battle but i see kontroverzy takin this easy.

v/ k. ontroverzy.y