View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 01:08 AM   #60
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

dude,let me just shut u down right now........u are THE biggest hypocrite i've come across,not just on rv,but in general....

one. i remember when i battled smiley audio.....his entire verse,was other ppl's punches to me,paraphrashed(chrit is just one person,he completely bit some of his punches)......EVERYONE agreed that his punches were played to me
....but when MR J supposedly used punches that ppl have said to u,u were sayin,oh they are played n wack
(btw he didnt use punches other ppl said,he just clowned u for being gay ,which ppl have done before...not the same thing)
so are u not being a hypocrite???

secondly,smiley's flow was HORRID....everyone agreed he had absolutely no flow he was talkin,yet u came in there suckin his cock n voting for him basing it on lyrics...u said he had better lyrics thats why he won....so why are u now saying lyrics n punches dont count its flow?
(...which again ,proves u are a hypocrite)

third point....when i battled smiley,i clipped a piece of one of his other audios,n played it at the beginning of my disstrack to him....u were goin WILD over that sayin how wack it was,biggin up smiley for getting straight to the point like "real audio heads do" n not "gimmicks" like i do....n what did u do in ur battle to mr j? YOU COPPED MY STYLE
again..can u say HYPOCRITE??

forth point....smiley cheated to win the battle.....i made the battlethread n made it a certain amount of posts to vote,he agreed to the rules as he posted his audio in there....THEN he REPOSTED my audio link n his in a new thread n made it 0 posts to vote,n told his net buddies from rb original to come over n vote for him,so they made ids n voted for him...which i found out from someone on aim,as one of his friends decided to tell me about it.....................................so he cheated to win..............
now u say mr j "cheated" to win cuz he was scared of losing..........n u say u are the one who really won

but u werent saying that i was the one who really one when smiley cheated to win,by one vote.............................................. .
you,my friend,are a hypocrite............u contradict urself constantly....u're a pathetic waste of space
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote