View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 03:25 AM   #66
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

man listen... i went through all this shyt with the mad dog battle i had... my votes were getting deleted and the whole nine... i prolly had like 4 votes taken away altogether... i stopped worrying about it... it's a bullshyt rap site... at the end of the day and the battle... i ended up winning anyways.... most of the serious audio heads are in OYD... they can't vote... even if they voted against you it wouldn't count... so what's left?.... audio kats who don't care cuz they too involved in they own shyt.... textees who've never attempted to touch a mic... 14 year olds who think they know what a punchline is.... haters who don't like you to begin with.... straight up immature fuckers who prolly didn't listen to either tracks and just wanna follow the crowd and act kool about sumn.... then there's the dr's for both sides... that's what these battles come down to nowadays... who can get the dr's to vote the fastest... no one votes on creativity, complexity of flow, substance, how well someone rides a beat... all they hear is da obvious shyt and never take time to actually break the lyrics down... then they act like what ya said ain't relevant or hard hitting cuz half these kats brains are underdeveloped in the first place.... most have no maturity... most don't appreciate hip-hop or respect it's history... most don't understand the essence of da hip-hop battle... so ya gonna get what ya get... all you can really do is accept it and roll on... i gives a damn if i lose a battle on RV.. of course i'll try and win... but if i lose.. ehhhh... it's nothing... i still do the kinda music i want, when i want... and how i want it... if you satisfied with your shyt or even wanna improve on da shyt you doing then fine... that's all ya need ... everyone ain't gon like shyt you drop... hell, vanilla ice and mc hammer got fan bases..lmao... and most agreee that they are trash

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote