View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 09:16 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

NOTHING.

VS.

......You wanna battle me? Hold Up, What would "The Carter" do?
OH!! it makes sense now, When he said "Fuck Bitches, Make Money,
.................................................. .....He was talkin bout you!!

Damn. This battle was FUCKING WEAK. Chris just brought a complete ass verse, it had NO BARS worth quoting at all. Frankly, and I don't mean to sound cruel but after reading his verse I had already voted for Kon in my head without even seeing his verse. Chris was that weak, all the concepts were used up and the wording was wack. There was nothing flipped nicely at all, that attempted nameplay with the 50 and Game beef was some of the weakest shitty nameplay attempts I've ever seen. But, don't feel too bad though Chris, because Kon came fucking weak as hell to. You had like one decent bar and that wasn't all that good. You are still forcing your wordplay like a motherfucker which makes your verse look wack. Also, all the ......... shit makes it look gay, the numbers at the end make it look herbish and the fact that you have to explain your bars makes it worse.... not to mention you had to explain the first bar with the wordplay that was ALSO FORCED TO. I mean damn, you are still battling with the same style and concepts from when you was Killah Bwoy... FUCKING SWITCH IT UP ALREADY.

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY VOTE OR CRITICISM, THEN ELEVATE AND CHANGE IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO SAY THIS SHIT AGAIN..... OR, SUCK MY DICK!!!

WORD!!! WE ALL COOL!!!

V/ - Kontroverzy