View Single Post
Old 04-29-06, 02:21 AM   #69
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
what other shit did u point out n where...sorry i dont follow all ur posts......
why do i talk about black ppl's hair products? cuz Q calls the gel in my hair grease....well i pointed out that black ppl's hair products are filled with oils....and since he is black,it is likely that he uses one type of black hair product or another,hence he wears oily gel in his hair too...maybe not everyday,but he does..........again how am i racist? if u said the gel that white ppl use has a certain ingredient in it,does that make u racist? ummmm no....are u this desperate to pin this on me? i've already told u MM looks like a monkey not cuz of her skin color but because of her gorilla features...i've also told u that there are white,hispanic,chinese....etc ppl who resemble monkeys...its not just madam merk....if i affiliated every black person with lookin like a monkey ,did why did i say u looked like a chipmunk/gerbil/guinnie pig cuz of ur swollen cheecks.....why did i call Q a crow/volture looking bird? actually he can pass for a moose too........ur point=lame
good day

You have a super human ability to talk and still say nothing. that should be your super power.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote