View Single Post
Old 04-29-06, 07:45 AM   #73
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
what other shit did u point out n where...sorry i dont follow all ur posts......
why do i talk about black ppl's hair products? cuz Q calls the gel in my hair grease....well i pointed out that black ppl's hair products are filled with oils....and since he is black,it is likely that he uses one type of black hair product or another,hence he wears oily gel in his hair too...maybe not everyday,but he does..........again how am i racist? if u said the gel that white ppl use has a certain ingredient in it,does that make u racist? ummmm no....are u this desperate to pin this on me? i've already told u MM looks like a monkey not cuz of her skin color but because of her gorilla features...i've also told u that there are white,hispanic,chinese....etc ppl who resemble monkeys...its not just madam merk....if i affiliated every black person with lookin like a monkey ,did why did i say u looked like a chipmunk/gerbil/guinnie pig cuz of ur swollen cheecks.....why did i call Q a crow/volture looking bird? actually he can pass for a moose too........ur point=lame
good day

*rolls up sleeves*

Let's see here...You're a female (one of the few) on a site of mostly straight, horny, teenage boys. 90% of those boys claim you make their dicks go limp cuz you're so fuckin ugly.

Now, what about the other males on the site who are over 18? Let's see...95% of those say you look like the mutated bride of Shrek.

.........Vulture/Moose looking?

Let's see here...Tero called you a "vulture looking thing" waaaaaaaay before you started bullshitting and calling me anything...So, that goes to show you're a pathetic piece of trash looking to pull any attention.

Moose? Sure...ok...that's clever...I look nothing like your family LK...Furthermore, you MAKE SHIT UP that has nothing to do with the person you're supposedly dissing.

EXAMPLE:

A)Saying someone is cross eyed when she isnt. Plus, EVERYONE who saw untitled's pic said she wasn't
B) Calling Apexx Fat when the dude is over 6'4" and is no where near fat
C) Saying Law looks like an ethopian when he looks NOTHING, NOTHING like that...

Call me skinny? Sure...anyone would look skinny compared to your bulbous ass...

No bitch...I'm HEIGHT/WEIGHT proportionate...something you probably haven't been able to say since your stank ass got knocked up.

Ashy?...<---Another race derived comment...You call black people ashy who are so dark skinned, they appear ashy...I'm faaaaaaaaaaar from dark skinned. I'm brown skinned.

*READ ABOUT COMMENT ABOUT MAKING SHIT UP*

Fact is, you posted your ugly ass pic and got clowned on it by 95% of the site...

Bitch, now why would 95% of the site all want to hate on your pic if you really had ANYTHING, ANYTHING going on?

Check yaself...then check into the Atkins clinic.

OH...one more thing

You have the AUDACITY to have "post your pic if you dare" in your avy?

LMAO....

Nuff said. Grease Bucket BEEOTCH
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote