View Single Post
Old 04-30-06, 12:56 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Yeah man...

But dont expect this to shake up any religious goon's views.. Most people are taught....No wait sorry, did I say taught? I meant brainwashed with religion from an early age when their brain is just a gullable spunge that the church can manipulate.

I mean, perfect example... The Q, upon reading this, came in and gave a compleatly ignorant and shit response, not because that was the smart thing to do.. But because he is so far gone from reality that he doesent even want to hear the truth..

Fact remains... Wide spread religions are an ignorant stigma to human culture. And the sooner the greater whole of humanity realises this and begins to look at whats actually infront of us and not in need of this pathetic buzz word 'faith', the sooner we will be able to break out of the bullshit chains religion has kept on our advancement.

Things like stem cell research, cloning and other advancements are a step in the right direction. The wack public's morality and religious belief's should never be given the power to hinder the advancement of man kind.