View Single Post
Old 05-01-06, 05:05 PM   #32
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:D.Realist:..
hahaha you stupid fuck you say im addicted yet my posts are 29 and yours is 1,968 so shut the fuck up you tention seeking bitch....non of that shit made sence "if u was the realest u wouldnt be from the year 2019" what the fuck????? tention seeking bitch....all i see when u type is "boo hoo hoo no one will look at me please give me atention vuz my parents don't all they do is sexual abuse me but i love it...so i psot pointless shit up like this but realy im never gonna leave..."

i said ur GETTING urself addicted....not got urself addicted dumbass
u the fakest and how u know whether i cant rap or not???? have u heard anythang of mine??? i dont think so my shit aint on rv or s/c...fuckin follower u dont have ur own opinion u just goin by what other people are saying
and i'd have ta be a complete fuckin loser ta want attention on a site..
go fuck urself i can get ur puter hacked if u push me far enough and then we'll see how much shit u be talkin when the only thing in ur life isnt workin nomore fuckin lifeless piece of shit....if u u so dope drop an audio or shit
if u was so dope u wouldnt even fuck around wit a stupid ass website
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote