Thread: Dough Boy
View Single Post
Old 05-02-06, 03:46 PM   #37
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...i've seen proof of u bein fat...........u,just made it up cuz u got nothin else on me dude,u've never seen me..........u look like a fat mushroom.....actually,u look like mushroom man from mario brothers rofl........u are a fuckin snowman..........u dont got no crew,or boys,u dont hang out on no block,u dont run the streets u aint a thug,or no hustler....u are just a fat wigger who comes up on a rap board callin dudes niggas like he really does it in real life rofl ur fat ass would be deflated for that
rofl@fat white fucks rockin rocawear silk shirt....do u know how foolish u look dude?
wiggers are bad enough......fat wiggers are worse.....UGLY fat wrinkly faced fucked up haircut wiggers who act tough,are beyond describable......................dude,look at ur line up....nobody rocks it like that,u look like a friggin fool.....someone gave u that cut as a joke n told u its the shit n u fell for it,meanwhile everytime u turn ur fat back they clownin u........

u betta wake up dude..........u're a joke

yea. im a joke. sike.
i have no reason to lie.
im really gonna attempt to impress RV?
you serious?

and you've never been in my presence, or in my area....so, quit claiming you know so much.

and what i don't get is.....why do you, and your little e-friend, go around in an attempt to terrorize people's picture threads.....when people don't even mention you anywhere in their posts, or even know who you are.
you obviously have some kind of physical or mental deformation, or just something wrong with you, that causes you to go into peoples threads, SOLELY to talk some shit without even the slightest attempt of provocation......and it's hilarious because your not even cute.

i've heard you have some kids to raise. go be productive. do something.
because no matter what you say, or what you type, will make a difference because either way

YOUR THE 20 YEAR OLD on a MESSAGE BOARD, SPENDING HER DAYS TALKING SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLES PICTURES.....
im 16. its normal for me to spend an hour or so on the computer, then go out and have a life.
not for you.
go out with your friends.
go shopping.
do something.
take your "computer degree" and go fucking be something.
or stop lying about it.

and i'm still confused as to whats with you and the fat stuff.
you said "i got proof of you being fat'

BITCH, I SAID I WAS FUCKING FAT.
THATS WHY THE FUCK IM DOUGH BOY.
i never ONCE said i wasnt.
and who the fuck are you to even comment on someone's physical appearance, Roseanne?

your not making anyone laugh but your loser ass co-signer.
take your jack nicholson looking ass somewhere else.
no one gives a fuck.

and stop talking shit about my old ass middle school yearbook picture.
thats about as relevant as me making fun of your baby pictures.
get some new fucking jokes if your gonna joke at all.
lookin like Janeane Garofalo.

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote