-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

lmfao ill sum up what LK just said

young law you and madam merk so black that you look like an AFRICAN american
serb you have a big nose so because you think im ugly doesent count
mad dog you have acne, so you dont have taste in women
nick fletcher you dont post pics, so you dont know how ugly i am
Q you think oprah and ellen are sexy so because you think im ugly it means im fine
Apexx you are a successful emcee, so your not allowed to go onto the internet
madam merk you look like a girl, so i envy you

WOW, @ her tryna claim teamone

1. i dont go to school with any of them
2. you should be the last one to talk about crews seeing as TeamOne is a real live group who records songs in the same studio, while you created a net crew, and you made audios that are more horrible than the sound of someone having the runs

3. you keep calling me a ugandan sponsor child, its old as hell, you cant prove it, while we can prove that your ugly as shit

4. you call are crew wack, while people are all on our dicks in REAL LIFE, we got niggas commin at us left n right tryna join

PROVE WE ARE WACK BITCH

lattinkitten and her husband need to get a life

what kind of married couple that has a kid go onto the inet as long as they do, AND are on the same messageboard, and you claim that people are so scared to post pics while you have only posted pictures of your ugly ass face, and nno body shot, and your husband has yet to post any at all whats the deal with that you dumb bitch?