View Single Post
Old 05-03-06, 11:09 PM   #45
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
oooooooooooook. well lets see, i'm on the internet alot, i need to get a life? this dumb sponser child.... son, i've been here for what, 5 months longer than you,you have over 2000 more posts than me,scratch that, make that OVER THREE THOUSAND MORE POSTS THAN ME, MORE POSTS THAN ME & LK COMBINED, you rep net crews hard on the net, and rep them harder in real life oh, Team One is a real life crew right....?you faggots paste seperate pictures together, so basically you bitches have a long distance boy band relationship... do i really need to go on? i think not, good day.

dawg, you and LK Just started posting alot a few months ago, of course im gonna have more posts than you ive been posting since last year, i rep net crews hard, dawg im not in a net crew son, TeamOne IS a real life crew lmfao,separate pictures NO, lmfao the pics we took together were in the same damn house lmfao, long distance NO, unlike you and your husband, we dont start crews over the internet, lmfao OMG @ this dumbass, TeamOne a netcrew lmfao AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA NO, shitfaced cockmaster, post up a pic nigga