View Single Post
Old 05-04-06, 04:32 PM   #80
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

lmao, LK is funny. she'll grab onto anything she can, try to make it look as bad as possible, and insert shit that never happened. ask her where the facts are at and you'll see her story crumble to complete shit.

case in point, my jeans. how many dudes on this board wear their jeans baggy. now, what dude on this board wears their jeans in their exact size?? the waist would be an exact fit and the legs would look tight as hell. Same for shirts, Some of my shirts are XXL, and a few even XXXL - and that's not my exact size either lmao. I'm not you in some raggedy ass faded out sweats that you wear daily while you slump down in front of your computer day after day. I'm 6'5" and 210lbs lol. the average pro b-ball player is heavier than I am, and I can STILL benchpress YOUR body weight lmao.

Another example, You said Q looks like a Moose...but even people who HATE Q are like "moose??? nahhh I dunno about that one". you're reachin again.

You said merk looks busted....what?! lmao, who agrees?? Anybody?? come foward and let your self be heard if you think merk is busted lmao. latin kitten's reachin again.

Young Law looks like a half-starved ethiopian? say what?? nobody sees that!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM!! lmao.

Same with "unfulfilled", same with Lady Fire, OMB, LI, and it goes on and on and on and on.

just like you do at the all-you-can-eat.

Personally, with your mushy face, your cookie-dough neck, your over-processed greasy black hair and stretched out black shirt, I think you look like a Gothic Teletubby. But why don't you prove us all wrong and post up some them full body pics you been "looking for" for a month now?

you're an angry fat girl! One of those fat bitchy chicks from high school who's an asshole to everybody then wonder why people make fun of you. You prolly had NO dates in highschool, belonged to NO cliques, and had NO friends other than the teacher in the computer lab and the lunch lady! Now you're a mom, older than anybody on this board(wtf??), and you live life as a sloppy computer nerd who dosent' get out of the house and you're takin your revenge on the world through people on the net??

how fuckin desperate is that!?

GET A LIFE!!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote