View Single Post
Old 05-04-06, 05:07 PM   #87
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
..first off,noone thinks i'm ugly except the ppl i've dissed on a rapboard....
...2nd,stop beggin my man for pics,u commin off like a certified homo...
...3rd,ur excuse that u merely complimentin dude'd pics on here for a joke,isnt holdin up anymore....u've crossed the line 5 compliments ago
..........straight dudes never joke about bein gay
........lastly,ur opinion doest count when u find someone who ADMITS to bein a crackbaby,clowned in school,n suicidal (mister merk) sexy n attractive....
ur taste=ass
...basically,a few of u claim mister merk looks good on here,yet in real life she gets clowned SHE SAID IT HERSELF IN HER SUICIDE POEM....meanwhile,a few of u try to act like i'm sooooo ugly,meanwhile in real life[i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....
put it together man,i must have gotten this confidence from somewhere...meanwhile mister merk had to deny her own pics 2 yrs ago when she came on this board...now thats insecurity...n that comes from somewhere

i clown the fuck outta everyone n i post my pics.......are ppl gonna come on here tellin me how good i look after i just finished dissin them? hell no....i think i know a thing or two about men n their pride........................all men are the same when it comes to that shit man......yall are beyond predictable

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllll lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

if any thing it was the other way around.....they had to change their number cuz you ugly as was calling or you gave them money and shit....you was about to committ suicide...and you was the one doing all the stalking so dont get up here and lie....yo shit aint that good boo boo....

Fucking TEABAGGING HOE.........thats why people don't like you...you always got a dick up ya ass or some balls dont ya throat.....BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAATTTT TTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote