View Single Post
Old 05-05-06, 11:05 AM   #11
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

IP:

i read some of this and also there was the pharoah amenhotep (if i remember correctly) who was the husband of Nefertiti and bought the idea of one god to replace horus, osiris, etc, with the egyptian ppl...

on another note, and sayin this as a muslim, i think islam, christianity, and judism all started off with some truth, but were then twisted and molded by corrupt men , and i say men bc i highly doubt that the idea of woman being the form of original sin coming from a woman, and was then forced into the minds of ppl by taking away all other religions and guaranteeing eternal punishment for those who disobeyed......it doesnt make sense to me that woman can be original sin. i mean, c'mon women r the givers of life, to say that a person that can have another person growing inside them for almost a year and then nurture and protect the child for many more, is evil. and also if sex is such a big sin, then why have many referred to the orgasm as "seeing god"....and why would something made to bring life be so taboo? somethings just dont add up to me in religion...

P.S. im just saying whats on my mind right now, not really thinkin bout it...feel free to show me all the places i was wrong

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote