Thread: Chief vs J.D
View Single Post
Old 05-07-06, 06:30 PM   #30
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Voted For: Chief

JD - first I noticed all the dead space in the beginning. You coulda said something in there....got us hype for the track. Your vocals were pretty clear. You had a couple alright punches in teh beginning, but then you were pretty much just self glorifying and shit. It works if you just throw them in a few bars, but this was mostly self glory in my opinion. Then you forgot to cut the beat off at the end.....I seriously hate that. It shows lazyness....

Chief - Wasn't really feeling the intro too much. Your flow was pretty nice on this one. You also had a pretty good presence. The first verse was pretty much self glory, but the hook and the second verse were where you made your money. I think you should have got rid of the hard SSSSS in your vocals, but other than that, I thought it was a pretty good track. Beat change....lol. This verse killed it.....lol. You came at him pretty hard with it. Good job man.

Vote - Chief