View Single Post
Old 05-07-06, 10:51 PM   #229
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ummm no....u were takin hot shits? rofl...more like i shut u down to the point where u pretend not to read the posts especially when u were askin questions.....remember that little thread where u were interrigating me? lol anyway

the ONLY time u started talkin shit was,when i said juggs had a better flow than u.....n then,i told u ur audios sucked....thats what pushed ur button...n u started teamin up with moose n errybody else...when before u said JACK SHIT to me....other than that "ghost" thread............................................ ....

you have a pretty creative imagination.

luckily, yet again, history proves you're a liar.

ask anyone on this board that the negative opinion of one person about me really couldn't mean less to me. 1000 people could be hell bent to say "Apexx, I hate your music!!" and I wouldn't try to stop em since, once again, that's their opinion. My music isn't designed for everyone. But you're so desperate to "push my button" because you assumed that I have a "button" to be pushed in the first place. I mean, lets be realistic here, I've gotten accolades from people I hold in way higher regard than you musically, long before you said a word about my music. Add to that, thousands of people have voted me into the top 1% on SC repeatedly. So why would you think that what you had to say would affect me? Have you heard your audios?? Why would I respect the musical opinion of anyone who's music sounds like that? For real. I'm being dead serious here.

I wasn't mad that you said what ever you wanted me to think you felt. I was mad because you kept trying to "push my button" like a little kid. Like how much time of your life do you dedicate to trying your hardest to annoy someone? well..heh..not just "someone". everyone.

and more importantly, the hundreds of hours you dedicate to irritating as many people as possible, what's the point? <------- I can't wait till you don't answer this question.

Don't feel for a minute that I couldn't rip you to shreds LK. I don't waste the time to read your multi-page-long responses because what's the point of arguing with someone to illustrate what I already know and they're trying to ignore?

there is none. and if you DIDN'T know that shit....wow. Thanks for opening my eyes, I gave your intellect WAY more credit than its worth.

You have horribly low self esteem which is why you dress in all black and only post pictures of your face. Like I said, ripping you apart is easy.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote