View Single Post
Old 05-07-06, 11:05 PM   #234
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
ROFL@ some ugly ass african who spends his friday AND saturday night on a rapboard talkin shit....u have a pathetic wack ass crew that u rep on the net

Yea your right, im gonna be in real life reppin my crew n shyt, doin songs wit em, kickin it, goin to parties n shyt, then come on the net and be like TeamOne? who the fuck are they?, bitch dont b mad cuz your only friend is your imaginary husband

....ur audios aint better than mine when i did audios for less then 3 weeks in my entire life with a pc mic......

OMFG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDIN ME, YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR MUSIC IS BETTER THAN OURS, OMFG OMFG, tell you what, im gonna make a thread on Rapmusic.com, posting your pic and your audios up, then im gonna post our audio, then we'll let them be the judge, or dont tell me you got beef with them to?

yall cant even stay on beat....u are a joke...then u d/r some dude u know in real life.....he can stand up for himself i'm pretty sure,are u fucking him?

Not some dude i know, my nigga for the past seven years, and like i said, he doesent wanna get involved in the beef with your fat ass, so i speak on his behalf, and NO you dumb bitch im not fuckin him, only you would fantasize about some shyt like dat

n revelation...."based in chicago" in simple terms...just 4 losers who LIVE in chicago who gave themselves a name n had that african kid make an ugly ass graphic with a retarded ass "throw ya o nes up"

awwwwww, does LK need a friend? TO FUCKIN BAD

thing....do u know how many zillions of these lil "groups" exist ....doesnt mean one fuckin shit

yea, it does mean something, it means UNLIKE you we r puttin our life to use

n get the fuck outta here with "all of chicago doesnt think u are wack" rofl is that fuckin joke? is that why u spend ur fri sat night on rv?

Nope, its not a joke, and i dont spend my "fri sat" night on rv

frontin on the net about gifted schools an wack ass crews that BLOWS DICK in real life....gifted my asshole......dude cant even spell fuckin simple words or write gramatically correct sentences...thats COMMON KNOWLEDGE to anyone with half a braincell.......

wack crew that blows dick? i challenge you to get 10 people OTHER than your husband to say that we "blow dick" or even suck for that matter, and its called a TYPO, i dont look at the keyboard when i type, and im not finna go back jus because i mispelled something ur not that fuckin important...shyt your not important at all

stop talkin n uppin this thread cuz the only chick u find attractive other than DUDES on this site,looks like a fat black jerry curl gorilla..n u only took offence cuz u know u got the same features n ur moms prolly looks like her n prolly a couple of ur sisters......lol

this would usually be the part where i would tell a dumb hoe to suck my dick, but in this case, im gonna say

Dont suck my dick!

i'm out

im done ugly bitch