Old 05-08-06, 08:39 PM   #13
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...last response in this thread

for the thousanth time huh

...ugandan...ur response to me was a joke,its not even worth respondin u..u're wack.....ur crew is wack,u protect ur buddy on the net like u're fuckin him,u are ugly,what u think of me doesnt affect me cuz u are hidious n u find hidious ppl attractive.....so i'm glad i'm not in that category

break Down of what she jus said

you just owned me in every way possible, that i cant even think of a comeback, my audios suck, no one like it, yours is great, alotta people bumb your shit, and ESPECIALLY alot of people bump your groups shit, they even throw up the one, you have a best friend who you would take up for in any case that they were to mature to be involved in the altercation, im ugly and think everyone else in the world is ugly to make me feel better, you along with everyone else in the world think im ugly, so it doesent affect be because ive heard it so many times, i needdd to get a life and stop posting on 2 accounts

rofl@Q postin i heart key rouge....yuk,does he know about this????? lol

n whoever wanted to IM me ,u'll get me whenever i log into aim...holla

mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnn now i see why it wasnt a shrek 3, they found out fiona was a real person and dit want a lawsuit!!!