View Single Post
Old 05-10-06, 10:14 PM   #39
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
RV was great for elevation...I've come up some...I'm still elevating...But, this isn't the site for me anymore.

First off, if you a cool cat and got no problem wit me, daps. Much love to you...

But, I can't tolerate the utter idiocy on this site...99.9% of you are morons...and you know who you are

For those who aren't morons, they are know-it-alls who think they know it all...In fact, they don't know much of anything. And, you know who you are.

In all honesty, the most successful person on this site from my perspective is Limited Edition. This guy actually has PROOF that he's accomplished anything more than running his mouth.

I think most of you are simply heterosexist, uneducated, and immature. I don't make any qualms about saying that. Any time one person is treated one way, but I'm treated another is bull shit. How is that fair? Then, the perpetrators claim to not be "Q haters"...Get da fuck outta here.

I hope those of you who are serious about making it into the industry grow up first, seriously.

There's only 2 or 3 genuine people on this site. And, chances are, if you're questioning whether or not you're one of them, you AREN'T.

Enygma is real...anyone who's stood for the right thing and didn't try to be a smart ass with the rest of the losers...That, to me, is a sign of someone who does his own thing and doesn't follow behind the crowd of dumb asses.

I'm doing my own thing. I'm achieving my personal goals. I thought that maybe I could be a positive influence on some people here. But, you people are too damn stupid to be helped in any way. How do I know? The people who run the boards allow bigotry to go forth and think it's cute or funny or w/e...

Well, have fun "ruling" over this lame ass site...It's pathetic...Go out in the real world and start talkin this "fuck faggots" bullshit...You wouldn't last ONE SECOND in the real world...Your dumb ass friends can encourage you...But, that's not the real world.

Furthermore, 90% of you who talk shit on this wack site would NEVER, EVER say shit to my face. You'd be quiet as church mouse.

Most of the audio heads here are fuckin wack. I'd never buy their music, EVER. Niggas was mad from the get-go.

Fuck RV.

I'm out.

Oh...And do not have ya buddy AIM me like "Is Q really gone or is he comin back" cuz Imma give u a nasty answer.

go cry to god. faggot.